|Joint Strike Force|
|Motto:||High Speed, Low Drag|
An evolution of the active Marine Expeditionary Units, the Joint Strike Force is known for their integration of air and ground combat capabilities. Epitomizing the motto; High Speed, Low Drag, this military-theater sized unit of elite soldiers excel in precision firepower and can rapidly deploy anywhere in the world. Moreover, their stealth technology and the accuracy of their weapons are second-to-none.
All JSF soldiers come from every branch of the U.S. military, as well as numerous intelligence agencies, and even private organizations. Among the organizations the JSF recruits are from the Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance, the Navy SEALs, the Army Rangers, the Green Berets, the Air Force Pararescuemen (PJs), and even Ghost Recon teams. It is unknown but possible that it also recruited members from National Security Agency's Third Echelon.
- M118 Fastback - IFV Transport
- M5 Schwarzkopf - Main Battle Tank
- AH-80 Blackfoot - Helicopter Gunship
- M320 Spartan - Self-Propelled Artillery
- C1A5 Archon - Command Vehicle
- V-25 Goshawk - Support Helicopter
- V-120 Valkyrie - Transport Helicopter
- A-20 Razorback - Fighter
- PD-6 Rottweiler - Drone
- MQ-3 Scryer - UAV